Pages

Tuesday, 9 August 2016

I'm Back!!

I can't believe it has been a year since I posted on my blog.  I must say, how awful of me.

Well, in that time, hubby and I retired and are going to be travelling around Oz for a little while after we settle some things here first.

I guess I better get to the all important stitching updates:

I have started a few new projects, but don't have the pictures to hand, I will make a note to post them in my next update (which will not be a year this time LOL)

Mum finished her projects for her grand-daughters and this is the final one all framed up:


I have completed two of Nora Corbett's bewitching pixies - Electra and Gwen and gifted them to my good friend Christine in the UK.



Actually I do have an update of Mirabilia's Garden Party.  I am stitching this on Colour Cascade Fabrics 28 count Welcome to the Jungle Lugana Opal.  I am absolutely thrilled with how this is coming up on this fabric:



I did attend the inaugural Mirabilia retreat in March of this year and will post some pictures next time.  Needless to say, it was so much fun and I have made some new friends and cemented some lifelong friendships with others who I already knew through Facebook.  I can't wait to see them again in May next year for the next Mirabilia retreat.

Next year, in October, I am attending the inaugural Colour Cascade Fabrics stitching retreat.  This is a general stitching retreat and not designer specific, but I am sure will be so much fun.  Here is where you can find some more information on this retreat - 2017 stitching retreat

Now for a year long stash update - my apologies for not putting the name on some of them, it is a pretty long update so I will get around to it soon.

I am not posting my Mirabilia purchases as I can't figure out what I have purchased of these charts in the last year. 

Colour Cascade Fabrics
















Heaven and Earth Designs







































Paine Free Crafts





Tilton Crafts











Charting Creations
Steampunk Alice in Tea Cups

Miscellaneous
Princess Grace's Ball Gown


3 comments:

  1. When your post popped up in my blog feed it was "who the dickens" but I'm delighted you're back. Lovely finishes and fantastic stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love all your stash you've had busy year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Stash Batman!! We have 12 more charts in common! I also just bought 3 of the witches from Nora and one of them was Gwen with the embellishment packs. They look fantastic stitched up. I love the fabric you chose for Garden party, you have are brilliant eye for colour matching your fabrics for the chart. Welcome back honey, it's great to see you blogging again!!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete